| Destinations: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
Duration: 1 Day
Pick up from Hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon morning drive to Agra 200 kms / 3 Hours Drive through Newly TAJ EXPRESS WAY DRIVE (cost inclusive all Fuel, Driver, Parking, Toll & Taxes)
Meeting the guide on arrival in Agra city .
Proceed for a visit to the Taj Mahal which was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz
After Sightseeing Taj Mahal you will be having lunch in AC Restaurant.
later you will be visiting worthwhile, Gallery for Gifts or Souvenirs from the Taj City.
Proceed for an excursion to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, just after the Agra Fort visit to Mehtab Bagh for Taj Mahal Sunset Point.
After you explore all day tour, it is time to transfer to Delhi, arrive Delhi at 20:00.
Same Day Taj Mahal tour By Car
Cost for AC Cab, English Speaking Guide, All Monuments Entrance fee:
- US$ 160 Per Head for Single Person (Etios/Dezire AC CAB)
- US$ 109 per Head for Two People (Etios/Dezire AC CAB)
- US$ 99 per Head for Three People (Toyota Innova AC CAB)
- *No Hidden Cost
Same Day Agra Tour From Delhi
Tour Cost Inclusions :
- Pickup from Hotel/Home Stay in the morning / Departure to Hotel in the Night .
- English Speaking Guide Fee for all Sites and Tour.
- AC Cab - All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel.
- All Monument Entrance fee for Foreign Visitors Cost includes Taj Mahal INR 1000, Agra Fort INR 510 & Mehtab Bagh Sunset View Point all Entrance fee includes.
- Lunc in Multi Cuisine Restaurant .
Tour Cost Exclusions
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer Served with Lunch
Any Video Camera Fee
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
Taj Mahal remain Closed on Friday